This suit is stunning and the photos don't do it justice. This navy suit wool suit has 5% metallic thread, giving it a subtle shimmer that make it perfect for a day to night look. Navy blue with blue metallic threaded design throughout. Blazer has 3 GORGEOUS buttons on the front closure and has a long fitted and flattering line. Button accent on each cuff. Lovely soft narrow rounded collar with v-front. Matching skirt is mid-calf with hidden back zip and button closure. Kick pleat in back. Fully lined.
This particular label seems to be closely associated with Feraud products manufactured in Slovenia, across the border from Italy. The craftsmanship is superb.
Marked Size: 12 (see dimensions).
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 20.5” (doubled =41 ")
* Waist: Jacket 19.5" (doubled = 37") Skirt 16” (doubled = 32”)
* Hips: Jacket 22" (doubled = 44") Skirt 21.5” (doubled = 43”)
* Length: Jacket 26" Skirt 28”
* Other: Sleeve: 19/Skirt Slit: 9
Brand/Designer: Louis Feraud
Origin: Likely Made in Slovenia.
Condition: Excellent. Like new.
* Dress: Shell: 94% Wool, 5% Metallic, 1% Cotton
* Lining: Shell: 100% Viscose
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.