* Vintage Plus Size 14 Dress!
* Black with White Polka Dots
* Great Transitional Late Summer / Early Fall
* Great Condition!
As shown with a red leather jacket (now included) this is a fantastic and versatile faux silk dress with a gorgeous swing skirt and little sheen to it. Black and white polka dots throughout. Faux wrap top with cute notched collar and fitted waist. Long matching fabric belt. 4" Box pleats at the waist lead to the spectacular 104" sweep of the skirt. Long hidden side zipper with metal pull. Lined upper. Skirt is unlined however the back of the fabric has a silvery sheen that is very eye-catching. Wear from work to wedding/ day to night! (Shoes, jacket, accessories not included). RN70643.
Maker: Jessica Howard
Origin: Made in Indonesia
Era: 1980s/early 1990s
Size US 14 Plus Size (see dimensions)
**Please check the dimensions provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and un-stretched):
* Bust: 20”
* Waist: 16.5”
* Hips: 22” loose flowing hips
* Length: 46”
*Other: Skirt Sweep: 53" flat
Condition: Very Good. One small hole on back of skirt (see photo). Absolutely not noticeable.
Fabric: 100% Polyester
*Returns are not accepted unless the item is significantly misrepresented in the listing (such as dimensions, color or other major oversights or damage not disclosed)
*Domestic US Sales/Shipping only
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we may find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.