* RARE Galanos Floral Blazer
* Excellent Condition!
* Size Small-Medium
* Fabulous Seafoam Green Floral
Rare vintage 1980s light green wool Galanos blazer / jacket with lush silk pastel explosion of flowers in beautiful pastels and bright blue on front of the jacket. Single button front closure. Long sleeved without back vent. Patch pockets with flap on front. Fully lined and very collectible. Fantastic for a spring wedding!
"Galanos: Perfection, and Lots of It," read the headline in The New York Times and to this day his work is considered of the same quality as the couture houses of Paris.
Galanos was a designer favored by Nancy Reagan, Betsy Bloomingdale and all that gang. He apprenticed under Robert Piguet in Paris and worked with Jean Louis at Columbia Pictures.
Marked Size: Unmarked (see dimensions).
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 16” (doubled = 32")
* Waist: 15.5" (doubled = 31")
* Hips: 19" (doubled = 38")
* Length: 27"
* Sleeves: 20”Brand/Designer: Galanos
Origin: Unknown / Likely USA (CA Design Studio)
Condition: Excellent. Few loose threads on label.
Color: Light Green / Pastel Floral
* Outer: Virgin wool blend
* Inner: Silk blend
For other fabulous vintage and high end fashion see:
Proud member of the Vintage Fashion Guild
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.