Stunning lime acid green 1960s Elinor Simmons for Malcolm Starr vintage gown. Beautiful contrasting green sparkling rhinestones, sequins and beads overlaid on an intricately patterned gold metallic woven wire-like thread with all stones in place! Scoop neck bodice with empire waist with demure little bow and self belt that is secured by hook and eye closures in the back. This dress is elegant and timeless and perfect for a prom, wedding, or any formal event. Richly and fully lined. Long hidden zipper closure in the back. This is likely a one of a kind gown!
Marked Size: 10 (See dimensions below for vintage sizing)
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 17” (doubled = 34")
* Waist: 14" (doubled = 28")
* Hips: 20" (doubled = 40")
* Length: 56"
* Back Zipper: 20”
Brand/Designer: Elinor Simmons For Malcolm Starr
Origin: Made in the British Crown Colony of Hong Kong
Condition: Very good. Several small areas of wear on the bodice one on the skirt. No stains
Color: Lime Green
* Dress: Likely silk shantung or similar
* Lining: Likely synthetic
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.