**1960s Elinor Simmons for Malcolm Starr
**US Size 10 (see dimensions below)
**Made in the British Crown Colony of Hong Kong
This dress is elegant and timeless and perfect for a prom, wedding, or any formal event. I see a hip mother of the bride nearly stealing the show in this! So much hand stitching and hand beading that this is likely a one of a kind gown! Beautiful contrasting green rhinestones and toggle shaped beads overlaid on an intricately patterned gold metallic woven backing. The beading is in perfect condition! Scoop neck bodice with empire waist and demure little bow and self belt that is secured by hook and eye closures in the back. Richly and fully lined. Long hidden metal zipper closure in the back.
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 17” (doubled = 34")
* Waist: 14" (doubled = 28")
* Hips: 20" (doubled = 40")
* Length: 56"
* Back Zipper: 20”
Brand/Designer: Elinor Simmons For Malcolm Starr
Condition: Very good for age. Several small areas of wear on the bodice one on the skirt. One of those tiny holes (see photograph) is covered by the self belt. The others are not noticeable overall cause ppl will be agog when you walk in wearing this! Beading in near-perfect condition. No stains. Price adjusted accordingly.
Color: Lime/Acid Green
* Dress: Unknown
* Lining: Likely synthetic
For more fabulous vintage and high end contemporary items go to:
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.