NWTs! One of the most stunning Stenay jackets from this era that I've ever seen! Knockout vintage art deco look sequined and hand-beaded pattern. Lovely bright blue silk shell covered with silver and blue sequins and bugle beads. Hand beaded in India. Still has Loehman’s tag with MSRP of $120--from several decades ago. Long sleeves. Hook and eye front closures. Fully lined. GORGEOUS!
Origin: Made in India
Condition: Very good. Beading is in excellent shape. The silk underlay shows fading from age/sunlight but it does not detract from overall beauty and gives it the look of a true antique art deco piece.
Marked Size: US Medium (see dimensions).
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 17 ” (doubled = 34")
* Waist: 19" (doubled = 38")
* Hips: 38" (doubled = 38")
* Length: 21"
* Other: Sleeve 20”
* Outer: 100% Silk/Beads
* Lining: 10% Polyester
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.