Very Rare MOD Space age--yet somehow Camelot-influenced. Can't explain it but you'll be festival to bridal to wedding guest to boho beach ready in this fantastic number. Once in a lifetime chance to snag this find from Mary Dobbs Originals 1960s/1970s harlequin print black and white vintage gown. Sleeveless. Unlined but a full-bodied material. A bit stretchy so will fit and flatter your figure. Black mock turtle. Full length. Hidden back metal Talon zip closure. AND it's ILGWU Made in USA!
We have several complimentary Mary Dobbs Originals that would round out a one of a kind bridal party--including mother of the bride. Contact me for more info as they are not all currently listed.
Marked Size: US Size 11/12
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 17” (doubled = 34")
* Waist: 14" (doubled = 28")
* Hips: 19" (doubled 38= ")
* Length: 55 "
* Other: Back zipper: 21”Brand/Designer: Mary Dobbs Original
Origin: Made in USA. ILGWU Tag.
Condition: Very good. One or two small pulls. A few small marks toward bottom hemline that can likely be cleaned, but are not noticeable and do not detract from this stunning dress. Missing original belt.
* Dress: Unmarked. Likely synthetic materials.
* Lining: Unlined
NOTE: Belt not included
For more fabulous finds see:
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.