Vintage 1980s Emporio Armani silk sequined strapless cocktail/evening top. Made in Italy. Covered in iridescent square silvery blue sequins that are topped by round dark blue/black iridescent sequins. Side zipper, fully and exquisitely lined. Internal boning for shape and support.
Brand/Designer: Emporio Armani
Marked Size: EU 46
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 17” (doubled = 34")
* Waist: 16" (doubled = 32")
* Hips: 18" (doubled = 36")
* Length: 14.5"
* Side Zipper: 13”
Origin: Made in Italy
Condition: Good. One small line of approx 7 sequins missing from top row by underarm and another row of 6 missing from under same arm. Do not detract from over all impact of garment.
Color: Silver / Blue / Iridescent
Shell: 100% Silk / Sequins / Lining: 100% Polyester
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.