This 1990s Louis Feraud 2 piece ensemble is just unbelievable! I've not come across anything quite like this from Louis Feraud before. Oversized boyfriend look in this long line blazer/jacket with a background in deep red with black and barely off-white stripes. Jacket has lightly padded shoulders and notched long line lapel and an AWESOME LOUIS FERAUD LOGO appliqued crest emblazoned on the left shoulder in black. The jacket has one simply perfect gold-tone and black enamel logo button front closure with two slightly smaller matching buttons on each cuff. Beautiful gold chain coat check hook on the beautifully lined interior. The vest is the exact match to the jacket with 5 matching gold-tone and enamel logo button front closure and and a matching fabric self tie belt in back. Even comes with 2 extra buttons for jacket and vest! This is in perfect condition.
Additional interior tag reads "Isaacson's Atlanta." Isaacson’s was an exclusive Atlanta boutique where "loyal customers flocked to the shop for haute designers like Bill Blass and Geoffrey Beene, glam fashion shows, and valet parking and private entry" for over 20 years. Isaacson's, originally founded by Louis Isaacson, closed its doors in 1997 shortly before the death of Louis' daughter, Louise Isaacson Bernard. (Leotard not included).
Marked Size: F 44/US 12 (see dimensions)
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 20” (doubled = 40")
* Waist: 19" (doubled =38 ")
* Hips: 22" (doubled = 44")
* Length: 24"
* Other: Jacket / Sleeves: 21
* Bust: 19” (doubled = 38")
* Waist: 18" (doubled = 36")
* Hips: 18" (doubled = 36")
* Length: 24" Brand/Designer: Louis Feraud Set
Origin: Made in Germany
* Outer: 100% Cotton
* Lining: 100% Viscose
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.