1990s spectacular white heavily hand-beaded gown by Mary's Bridal. Hidden back metal zipper, racer back with high neck. Sleeveless with racer style front at armholes. Sequins and pearls border the armholes and neckline. Fern-like tone on tone pattern to the extensive beading in the body of the gown. Upper bodice is not lined allowing a hint of skin through the beautiful sheer lace fabric. Rest is fully lined. Long back kick slit. Perfect for a wedding or a winter white holiday special occasion. Mary's Bridal gowns generally sell new for well over $1000.
Marked Size: 12 (see dimensions)
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 18” (doubled = 36")
* Waist: 15" (doubled = 30")
* Hips: 19" (doubled = 38")
* Length: 56"
* Other: Back zipper: 22 / Back slit: 16
Brand/Designer: Mary's Bridal
Origin: Made in China
Condition: Very good. Slight discoloration to band of beading around armholes and neck but the contrast actually looks pretty cool. Approx 6 beads missing in one location (see photos).
* Outer: 100% Polyester
* Lining: 100% Nylon
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance cruelty and endured with the important historical nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how it has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.