1980s Black and White Cocktail Romper. Step into this piece that has a little bit of everything going on. One piece with white chiffon over satin wrap-style blouse with trench coat overlay styling and very large exaggerated notched collar. Long sheer chiffon sleeves with satin cuffs and dramatic rhinestone button closures. Not only are the shoulders padded, but there is additional sheer chiffon cinched and pleated in the top of the sleeve to make the shoulders ever MORE dramatic. Wrap style front with one button closure at waist. Wide black fabric belt with oversized round rhinestone buckle. The bottom is black with lots of pleating at the waist and really cool droopy/slouchy side pockets. This one really has it all going on.
Brand/Designer: HB Honeybee
Marked Size: 11/12
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 18 ” (doubled = 36")
* Waist: 14 " (doubled =28 ")
* Hips: 24" (doubled =48 ")
* Length: 43 "
* Sleeve: 25.5
Origin: Made in USA
Condition: Excellent. Belt is little wavy but could probably be ironed out.
Fabric/Material: 100% Polyester/80% Acetate, 20% Nylon
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.