1960s/1970s Ann's Vogue Shoppe Lime Green & Gold Metallic Hostess Gown. Full length lime green under sheath with overlay of sheer chiffon lurex fabric with large gold leaf pattern. Short, sheer flutter sleeves in the overly fabric only. Slightly sweetheart neckline is adorned with gold, white and silver beads and sequins. Gown hugs the body through waist and hips with a flared skirt supported by tulle underlay.
Anns' Vogue Shoppe was located at 6203 Broadway in Cleveland, OH. It opened in the 1940s but its heyday was the 1960s and 1970s. Their gowns have found their way all over North America.
Marked Size: Unmarked (see dimensions)
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 15” (doubled = 30")
* Waist: 13" (doubled = 26")
* Hips: 17" (doubled = 34")
* Length: 59"
* Other: Cap Sleeve:8
Brand/Designer: Ann's Vogue Shoppe
Origin: Unmarked. Likely custom made in USA.
Color: Lime Green/Gold
Fabric/Material: Unmarked. Likely synthetic with Lurex.
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance cruelty and endured with the important historical nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how it has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.