1980s/1990s Blue Black slinky halter gown with rhinestone bodice accent. Near backless except for the super sexy self-tie that is attached to the bodice and ties in the back. The back tie discreetly eliminates excessive side boob exposure. Empire waist that is flattering on anyone. Cut of the of the bodice and halter top is generous in a 1930s kind of way that enhances and emphasizes the bust and culminates in a subtle rhinestone brooch. Shell is lurex with black weft and blue warp so it's changing color with every movement. Fully lined in black. Outer is approximately 4 inches longer than lining, By design. Hidden back zipper closure.
Marked Size: 3/4 (see dimensions)
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 18” (doubled = 36
* Waist: 13" (doubled = 26")
* Hips: 17.5" (doubled = 35")
* Length: 60"
Brand/Designer: Morgan & Co. by Linda Bernell
Origin: Made in USA
Condition: Good. Needs small repair to outer skirt below the knee and small seam stitched closed. One pull (see photo).
* Shell: 75% Acetate, 25% Metallic
* Lining: 100% Nylon
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.