* Vintage 1990s Oleg Cassini
* Sweetest Strapless Sweetheart Neckline
* It's Got Pockets!
* Audrey Hepburn Would DEF Wear This! Jackie Kennedy DID wear Oleg!
1990s strapless Oleg Cassini (designer to Jackie Kennedy!) for David’s Bridal with chic and subtle high-low hemline. Duchesse satin wedding dress with hidden side pockets, sweep train, tulip very full skirt with sweetheart crossover neckline. Fabric flower with faux pearl center accent at fitted waistband. Hidden zippered back. Fully lined. Layers of crinoline underskirt.
Oleg Cassini was a designer that grew in popularity in Rome, though he was technically Russian and held the title of Count through his Russian diplomat father. Later on, he moved to the United States with his fiance. He was quite the charmer--and a title doesn't hurt. He introduced himself to the head of Paramount Pictures while playing tennis and became the lead designer at the production company - gaining even more popularity. Sealing the deal on his influence in American society, he became the designer for the First Lady at the time, Jackie Kennedy.
Marked Size: US 4
**Please check the dimensions provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 17”
* Waist: 16” (slight empire)
* Hips: Generous and full
* Length: Front Length: 39 / Back Length: 52
Brand/Designer: Oleg Cassini
Color: White/Very Palest ivory
Origin: Made in China
Condition: Very Good. One small soil mark on side of skirt (see photo).
* Outer: 100% Polyester
* Lining: 100% Polyester/Nettiing:100% Nylon
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.