1980s/1990s LUXURIOUS Italian Made Mink and Cashmere Blend Max Mara Camel Coat. Mid calf midi length from one of the finest luxury coat manufacturers in the world. Long Danish-sourced high mink collar with gorgeous mink panels down the entire front of coat. One crossover button and hook closure in front. Slightly swingy and generously cut silhouette. Long full sleeves with rolled cuffs. Front inset pockets (unopened). Fully lined in Max Mara Logo fabric. This is a classic that will never, ever, go out of style!
Max Mara coats like these sell for $5K and up new! Very generously sized.
Brand/Designer: Max Mara
Condition: Very good. A few moth holes on back and one on front near hemline. Small and not noticeable. See photos.
Marked Size: US 10 (Oversized-see dimensions below)
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 26 ” (doubled =52 ")
* Waist: 26.6 " (doubled =53.2 ")
* Hips: 26.5 " (doubled =53 ")
* Length: 41.5 "
* Sleeve 23.5"
Fabric/Material: 90% Virgin Wool, 10% Cashmere/Danish Mink/Lining: 100% Rayon
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.