*1970S Ruffled Hot Pink Maxi
*Bright Pink Barbie BarbieCore Hostess/Bridesmaid/Evening Gown
*Made in USA/ILGWU
*Collectible Iconic Mollie Parnis Boutique
Unbelievably bright pink Mollie Parnis silk taffeta hostess/evening gown. Full length wrap styling with dramatic ruffled standing collar and deep v neck bodice. Ruffles continue down the entire front of the gown and at the hemline. Long sleeves with more incredible ruffles at the cuffs and even more ruffles. Matching fabric three strand tie at waist. Unlined. Hidden metal Talon zipper closure. Made in USA. ILGWU Label.
Marked Size: See photo of tag. Likely a Size 8 but please check dimensions listed below:
Please note for the waist it is measured at slightly empire waist, not true waist. Flexible wrap/self tie waist, and for the hips it is a Flared/Wrap style offers plenty of flexibility.
**Please check the measurements provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes.**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and unstretched):
* Bust: 15” (doubled =30 ")
* Waist: 12.5" (doubled =25 ")
* Hips: 20" (doubled =40 ")
* Length: 59 "
* Sleeve: 24 with ruffle
Brand/Designer: Mollie Parnis Boutique
Origin: Made in USA
Condition: Near perfect and like new. One tiny thread on wrist is loose (see photo).
Color: Hot Pink
Fabric/Material: Unmarked. Likely silk taffeta.
See tons of great vintage and high-end contemporary at:
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.