* Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche
* Vintage Early 1990s
* Spectacular Faux Mabe Pearl and Gold Tone Buttons!
* Made in France
1990s Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche blazer with extraordinary accents! Stunning gold and ivory vertical stripe cotton and summer weight wool blazer that has the look of linen and perfect for the summer season. Three gorgeous oversized gold-tone and faux mabe pearl button front closure. Notched collar. Padded structured shoulders. Two patch pockets. Fabulous three button hole detail on each cuff with two bone/horn buttons. Closed vent. Fully lined. Super clean lines with slightly tapered waist. Expertly constructed!
Size: EU 40
**Please check the dimensions provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and un-stretched):
* Bust: 17.5”
* Waist: 17”
* Hips: 19.75”
* Length: 27.5”
* Other: Sleeve: 18.5
Condition: Excellent. One tiny pinprick in cuff that is virtually invisible.
*Outer: 53% Cotton/47% Wool
*Lining: Unmarked. Likely Silk.
Find my etsyshop loaded with vintage finds at:
For both vintage and contemporary finds go to:
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.