1980s/1990s PRISTINE tan/flax colored Wilsons Leather lightweight genuine leather moto jacket with nicely cut linen/cotton/spandex inset panels on the sides of the body and on sleeves that add style and comfort. Fitted moto styling with standing collar and great antique gold tone zipper closure with oversized pull. Matching pulls on the two angled kangaroo pockets on each side. Adjustable oversized antique gold tone snaps with leather tabs at each hip to further customize the fit (see photos). This jacket has great decorative patches throughout with a striking bleeding heart and thorn on the right chest and . On the left chest there is a patch reading "Larry & Moore Tailored Sports" with the image of an elk. There's also a guitar graphic with the words "The Amazing Sound." The patch on the right arm reads "West Dakota 100 Hour Team Hero" and finally there is a rather elegant red patch with black wings that is so cool. Even the lining has great graphics with "Return to Sender", "Catch a Wave" and other graphics on mesh liner. Fully lined with a mesh fabric in body and burnt orange fabric in sleeves. RN: 69426
Maker: Wilson’s Leather
Size: US Small (see dimensions).
**Please check the dimensions provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and un-stretched):
* Bust: 17.5”
* Waist: 17.5”
* Hips: Slightly cropped at 17.5”/Adjustable to 2” smaller
* Length: 22”
* Other: Sleeve (from slightly dropped shoulder) 24”
Color: Tan/Flax, exclusive of ornamentation.
Origin: “Crafted in China”
Condition: Excellent. Like New!
*Outer: Genuine Leather/53% Cotton/44% Linen/35 Spandex
*Lining: Inner Lining 100% Nylon
*Outer Mesh Lining: 100% Polyester
*Sleeve Lining: 100% Nylon
Find my etsyshop loaded with vintage finds at:
For both vintage and high end contemporary finds go to:
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we may find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.