* A Riot of Black Ruffles
* Early 1990s Moschino Cheap and Chic
* Fabulous Charcoal Gray Wool Blend
* Excellent Condition!
This blazer was exquisitely crafted in Italy and is from the Moschino Cheap and Chic line. From the early 1990s at the height of his creative mastery, Moschino created beautifully tailored garments (after all, he started as a tailor!) made in Italy. This wool jacket or blazer has a lush charcoal gray body. As usual there's a certain irreverence to the design with an overabundance of black ruffles on the lapel and cuffs.
Three oversized round charcoal fabric covered buttons close the blazer in front. The blazer is accompanied by the original 70" long matching fabric belt. Gorgeous satin gray lining. 3/4 sleeve that are covered in these rad ruffles. All in fabulous condition and so representative of the early Cheap and Chic line.
Size: US 2 (see dimensions, a bit larger than a 2)
**Please check the dimensions provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and un-stretched):
* Bust: 19”
* Waist: 19”
* Hips: 21”
* Length: 23”
* Other: Sleeve: 16”/Belt: 70”
Maker: Moschino Cheap and Chic
Color: Charcoal Gray/Black
Origin: Made in Italy
Fabric: *Outer: 70% Wool/30% Cotton / *Lining: Unmarked. Likely synthetic.
For both vintage and high end contemporary finds go to:
Proud Member: Vintage Fashion Guild
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we may find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.