Maker: Yves Saint Laurent variation
Origin: Made in France
Era: Before 2000’s
Size: EU 42/US 10
**Please check the dimensions provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and un-stretched):
* Bust: Jacket: 19"
* Waist: Jacket: 18"; Pants: 14"
* Hips: Jacket: 23"; Pants: 21"
* Length: Jacket: 28"; Pants: 41"
* Jacket Sleeves: 22”
* Pant Slits: 19”
Color: Neon Green/Neon Yellow/Neon Pink/Neon Orange
Condition: Excellent. No visible signs of wear.
Fabric: Jacket: 56% Polyester/44% Viscose; Pants: 68% Acetate/32% Viscose
A summer dream and so on-trend! You won't be missed in this Yves Saint Laurent variations pantsuit! The collarless neon zig zag plaid jacket is executed in various tones of green and orange and scream summer fun! It has a deep V neckline, one GIGANTIC button closure and large angled patch pockets. The pants are so of this precise moment--WEAR THEM WITH EVERYTHING FOR THE REST OF THE SUMMER--in a flowing palazzo style with high wide waistband and pleats with button and zip front closure. This is such a versatile value combo for the summer. That jacket would look great over a a sheath and the pants alone will take you anywhere this season. Wear with a Tshirt or crop top or swap in a flowy blouse and fitted belt. From weddings, to beach parties these two pieces will be on repeat non-stop!
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we may find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 3 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.