From a master designer and pattern maker for the great Karl Lagerfeld! 1990s/Y2K chic sexy off-the-shoulder 1990s Y2K Allison Goulard Paris turquoise blue 100% cotton skirt suit. The cropped asymmetric jacket has a portrait collar with spaghetti straps. The jacket closes with a series of sturdy snaps, a metal zipper and is embellished with two oversized self-covered buttons. Long stays run the height of the jacket for support. Matching mini high tapered waist skirt has a back zipper closure. Fully lined in a slighter lighter turquoise color and so beautifully constructed.
Allison Goulard is currently a pattern maker for Marchesa and also worked under Karl Lagerfeld, J. Mendel and Reem Acra! She is a master of construction and pieces under her own label are rare as can be. In fact, I've not been able to find anything that comes close to this STUNNING suit with its AMAZING CONSTRUCTION! Made in France this suit is to die for and is Super Rare!
Maker: Allison Goulard Paris
**Please check the dimensions provided below before purchasing. Vintage clothing sizes often fit much smaller than modern sizes**
Dimensions (clothing is measured flat and un-stretched):
* Bust: Jacket: 17”
* Waist: Jacket: 15”; Skirt: 14”
* Hips: Jacket: N/A; Skirt: 17”
* Length: Jacket: 20”; Skirt: 20”
* Sleeve: 17”
Condition: Very, very good. One VERY small pen mark on skirt that is not noticeable when wearing. (price adjusted accordingly)
Fabric: 100% Cotton
Find both vintage and fabulous contemporary finds at
* Lipstick Girl Vintage (LGV) is a smoke-free, pet-friendly environment. Garments and other items are handled and stored in a pet-free, restricted area, however there is a potential for exposure. Due to the age of the items, LGV cannot guarantee against any previous contact with smoke or other allergens.
* All items are vintage and pre-owned. We disclose any flaws we may find, however, it is possible that a flaw has been accidentally overlooked. We will offer a refund only if an item has been largely misrepresented.
* Please note that Lipstick Girl Vintage regularly sells items of historical significance, and, from time to time, some of these items might be considered controversial in nature. Lipstick Girl Vintage endeavors to offer these items for sale as sensitively as possible, by trying to balance our abhorrence for cruelty and respect for the important historic nature of many of these garments. What we wear, and how that has changed over time, is part of our story.
1-2 business days
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
The confidentiality of my customers is important important to me. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.